Friday, February 13, 2009

Chicagoland

So survived the week in Holland Michigan-and every time we ordered dinner at some restaurant they always messed up our order! Once they forgot our salads, another time they gave us shrimp instead of salads, and they kept putting mayo on everything. And I only saw one windmill.

But everyone was really nice so that's a plus. I was working at this plastic manufacturer though and everytime I walked into the warehouse I felt plastic burn my nostrils...

NEXT week I'm in Kansas City, and we're going to work on this other manufacturer of chemicals and drugs or something and they have HUMAN KIDNEYS as inventory! I'm very excited/scared.

That's all for tonight-going to do laundry and rest up for the upcoming days!

1 comment:

  1. wow allie, these stories are amazing. it's true, everyone left at the apartment follows your blog ardently because it is sooooo obviously the allie we know and love writing it!

    you should'a shown that waitress who was BOSS, by the way. No one messes with my fries.

    Bring me home a kidney!

    ReplyDelete