Monday, March 2, 2009

Very confusing

So I just realized in the past 2 weeks I've called 3 places home-

1. When I was flying into Chicago from Kansas I thought "it's great to be back home"
2. When I drove to Madison this weekend and saw the Capital "it's great to be back home"
3. When I talked to my mom at home and thought "I should visit home"

Luckily though I'm only paying rent at two homes!

But last week was pretty rough-I was picked up on this client that was near the end of their engagment so one day I spent 12 hours adding numbers up. My hand felt like a claw that day. I think last week I put in 2 14 hour days and 2 12 hour days.

Also really horrible last week-I had to run and grab coffee every day for the other teammates, which was OK, but one day I'm like "Wow I"m super tired, I should get a mocha-it's basically chocolate milk and a shot of espresso right?"

A few things wrong with this line of thought

1. I've only TASTED coffee-never drank it
2. I don't drink soda much anymore-and usually have caffeine free
3. I don't drink coffee.

So I drank this mocha and thought it tasted OK, and then an hour later the caffeine HIT ME! It was horrible, I was shaking and jittery and felt like I was drunk or something but worse-I was at work while this was occuring. And I kept trying to look up online how to fix it, but couldn't find anything so for 3 hours I felt horrible. I don't think I'm touching coffee ever again.
Yuck.

1 comment:

  1. Your had is a claw. that is awesome. Also, I want to bring you to france and give you some of their coffee just to see what happens. :)

    ReplyDelete