Monday, March 23, 2009

Final Days

So this is my final week in Chicago, and all I want to do is sleep all the hours that I missed sleeping! I should be trying to fit in everything Chicago, but I've learned the train system down pat, tried many deep dish pizza places, and greatly appreciated Lake Michigan and the lakefront. I think that's pretty good for 3 months...but there are somethings that I haven't learned...

1) I don't know why, but every cab driver knows I"m not from Chicago. They always ask, how long have you been here? or where are you from? and they just know! I have no idea how...

2) I still wait in line for the train....everyone still pushes, but I try to be not rude

3) I say sorry when I bump into people.

Besides that I've become a more intense driver!

But big plans for upcoming week-Friday I"m trying to plan a big madison going away party, Saturday I plan to move out, Sunday-Monday visit parents, and then show up in Madison either Monday or Tuesday. Then I will play trivial pursuit.

That's the big plan-hopefully I will stick to it!

1 comment: