Thursday, January 8, 2009

Making Hamburger Helper!

So today was a really long day, we started 30 minutes later, and expected to get out at 430...but we got out at 630...soooo yeah. At least we get paid time and a half overtime. But I don't think I said anything about yesterday...

Yesterday was a day in the making, I finally got some people out after work! I announced to all 70 of us that we were going bowling/bar-ing it up, and out of those people 7 arrived-4 of which were from Madison (including me) and 2 of my new close friends, and a friend of the Madison guys...so no one new came out-which was a bummer...But I was happy that we all hung out for a couple of hours and relaxed! (Also the price on the beer was insane! $5 for a miller lite! What!?)

However, when we left it was so cold that I decided to take the train instead of walk, and Spencer was like "oh we can take the red", so we went to this stop underground and I felt like someone was going to rob me it was so scary! And the worst part was that I learned that since the red is underground for a bit...it goes UNDER the river! So the whole while I was waiting I kept thinking that the river would fall into the subway. But it didn't (obviously).

And then an hour after I got home a random intern called wanting to know about the bowling, and I talked to someone the next day that had to have their internet hooked up, so that gave me some hope that these interns want to hang out.

Tomorrow we have a 'happy hour' with the firm, so I'm sure everyone will go out, I'm going to see how I do on darts vs these Chicago folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment