Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Wow

So we had our second day, and it was really nice because we had all these interns from other cities, but my table had two girls from the previous day that are really cool-so I had a good time! The lunch provided today was realllllllly good too, I had this big salad with chips and guacamole and this really good soup. Yum. I met another accountant that's really energetic like me, so that could be either really good or really bad! But he's nice as well.

At the end of our day though, I was really excited to go out with all the other interns and get to know people on a more friend based way, but a lot of people flaked out and we decided not to go. That was a big bummer, and then I got home and one of my friends called and had her laptop STOLEN! On the first day! Someone had thrown a brick into her car to take it-so I helped her out and found out who to call, but it was so surprising....I almost forgot that i was living in a big city. Luckily though it was on our first day and we didn't have any work on because that would be even more horrible!

But because of that i was able to talk to my peer adviser and she seemed nice, and she was also surprised that no one was going out...hopefully tomorrow we'll go somewhere...

More to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Allie (Al)! This is Nicole. I'm glad to hear that you are getting all settled in and everything! The location of your apartment is so exciting being right in the middle of everything. That is so cool too that you are working in the Sears tower. Its good to hear that you are doing well.

    -Nic

    ReplyDelete