Monday, January 5, 2009

Sear'ious Awesome Tower

So I had my first day of work today, it was pretty cool. One of my accounting friends and I decided to meet up before and walk in together to the Sear's Tower. We had to check in at the front desk and go through security, and then were on our floor! There were about 50 other new hires, and I was seated at a table with 4 other employees who were all pretty cool. I was hoping that we could all get a drink or food after the day, but we were all so drained from all the orientation that everyone headed home.

This is where I made my big mistake...I wanted to see how long it took to walk from the Sear's Tower to our apartment and I found out that it was 30 minutes, and that I should never walk in high heels again! I had two huge blisters on the bottom of my feet and the minute I got in my apartment building I took them off. It was really funny because this lady noticed what i had done and we were laughing about it.

Hopefully I will be able to walk better tomorrow, and buy some flat nice shoes, my feet are not made for high heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment